Entrepreneurs: Do you need ideas, tips, and career advice to confidently reach your business goals? Learn how to make your dreams and motivation work for you when setting goals. Learn why you struggle and the resolutions that lead you to building a strong business and increasing your productivity. Free worksheet and tracker included: www.freesuccessjournal.com
You’re in the right place if:
- You are building a business while balancing family and a full time job. (I got you, friend. I know this place.)
- You are doing all the right marketing strategies, but are not seeing the big return. (Raise your hand if you are a serial course purchaser, but not a serial course finisher! )
- You feel like you are always working, and it is taking its toll on you. Doubt has started creeping in. You are wondering if you have what it takes.
- You are ready to stop crying in the shower from the feeling of overwhelm and confusion of the next business decision.
- You feel like your greatness is just below the surface, and you can’t figure out how to release it. You want to show the world what you have to offer.
- You are ready to be an active player in your game of success, instead sitting back watching others’ careers take off.
- You are willing to break old habits and limiting beliefs and establish new patterns and habits to support your goals.
- You are ready for accountability and support from someone who has been where you are and made it through the struggles.
The Turning Point
Why You Struggle to Reach Your Business Goals
Reason 1: You Don’t Know Your What
Reason 2: You Don’t Know Your Why
The good news is success is on the other side of the challenges. ~Angela Naumann
Reason 3: You Don’t Have SMART Business Goals.
Wanna learn the secrets to setting goals?
Do what I did.
In this FREE (and highly detailed) journal, you develop new habits that shift you to a high performance mindset for increased productivity, so you can “Unleash Your Success!!” (AND give you clarity of your goals in the process!)
Reason 4: Self Sabotaging
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I had my first call with Angela. I’d had group coaching calls for programs that I was in before, but I’d never had a 1-on-1 call with a life coach. From the start, Angela and I hit it off, there was no awkwardness for either of us and, from my perspective I didn’t feel guarded at all (which isn’t typical for me).
We got to know each other a bit and then dove into the questions. Many of these questions are questions that I’d heard before, and some I’ve even asked myself and journaled on, but Angela knew just the right way to ask the next level of those questions to get things to “click”. In just an hour together I had so many take-aways and 2 pages of notes!!
I was literally holding back tears (the good kind) because I FINALLY felt a relief – or freedom – that I didn’t even know was missing. In the few days after our call, because of our call, I had some amazing breakthroughs that have already contributed to me leveling up in my life and my business.
If you’re stuck, if you’re spinning your wheels like I was, I recommend working with Angela. She not only knows the entrepreneurial life herself, but she’s got the credentials and knowledge on the coaching side of things to help you get through those limiting beliefs, set some big goals, take action to achieve those goals, and next-level your life.
Solutions to Confidently Reach Your Business Goals
Solution 1: Clarity:
Solution 2: Know your Big Mofa
Solution 3: Set SMART Goals
Solution 4: Stop the Sabotage
Start where you are. Start with the emotion of fear.
- State your circumstance. “Contacting potential clients”
- Identify the thought behind the fear. “The rejection makes me feel like a failure.
- Emotion/Feeling. “FEAR”
- Action. “I take passive action like listening to a podcast.”
- Result. “I have no new business.”
Now redirect and complete the method from a mindset of confidence instead of fear.
- State your circumstance. “Contacting potential clients”
- Identify the thought behind the fear. “They might ignore me or tell me no, but I am going to put myself out there. The only way to find my new customer/client is to pass through the no until I get a yes”
- Emotion/Feeling. “confident”
- Action. “I take massive action and reach out to potential clients.”
- Result. “I have new business.”
Solution 5: Practice Success Habits
Solution 6: Build Confidence
What part of today’s blog spoke to you? Go with your gut. The part of you when you were reading that said… yep that is me.
Ready to learn more about unleashing your success?
I’ve helped women entrepreneurs like you learn all about ending the mental stress and struggles that comes with building a business, so you can:
- Feel confident in your choices and decisions for your life and business.
- Develop a step by step plan and get unstuck, so you can renew your mindset, stop stressing, and finally get stuff done.
- Feel focused and more confident as you show the world you do have what it takes.
- Experience a more balanced life and renew your mind, so you can feel like the best version of yourself in both business and your family.
Now is your time to make your dreams a reality!
Truth is that building a strong confident mindset, reducing stress, and learning to anchor habits into long term actions is the KEY to building a money making business.
Here is what you do…
Until Next week. Go grab your dreams and don’t let go.
Certified Life Coach to the Female Entrepreneur
Congratulations on deciding to reach for your dreams. It’s your time! I am so excited that you are showing up for yourself by reading my blog. It is my hope that my blog posts will inspire you and give you simple practical steps to rock your best life.
Who is this blog for:
- Women that are working hard to grow their online business.
- They have a product or service that they have created and they are working to bring it to the world.
- Women that are setting goals, but are struggling to make them become a reality.
- Women that although the are go getters and do all the right things, they have some mindset issues or limiting beliefs that seem to be holding them back.
- Women that are want to transform their life and business, and Sister, they are willing to chase the moon to do it.
- Women that sometimes get stressed and overwhelmed to the point that their personal life and business seem to suffer.
- Women that are determined to not stay in that stress and overwhelm, but are ready to uncover what is holding them back so they can move forward.
- Women that may have some old habits they want to break, and in turn build new habits that will last.
Who am I?
I am Angela Naumann, boymom, bookie nerd, and amateur wine taster. I’ve been married for over 20 years and love to go on adventures with my family.
After 20+ years of my own entrepreneurial and personal growth journey, I became a life coach for women that sometimes needed a “Yoda” in their life.
I help the female entrepreneur that is setting big audacious goals, but struggling to make them a reality. Which leaves them feeling stressed out, not getting stuff done, wondering how to balance life while not be a moody witch.
With a practical step by step strategy, I guide you to uncover what is stopping you, build confidence with a step by step system that is unique to them and their business So, they can uplevel their life and unleash their success. Basically together we unleash your success!!
I’m excited to be on this journey with you!
What people are saying….
“I’m nearing the end of my 12 week program, and although I was hesitant to open up and dig deep, I’m glad I did this! Angela has helped me peel back the layers to discover what’s been holding me back in progressing in my health journey. My mindset has done a complete 180! I don’t let food control my life, and it no longer hinders other areas outside of my health. I feel confident in making healthy choices, and that hasn’t always been the case. I’m beyond thankful for Angela and the encouragement she has given me. Putting all of her practices in place have truly helped me transform my health, and I’m thrilled for a healthier and happier me!”