- These tips are for you if you have goals to reach and need motivation.
- These tips are for you if you have one struggle after another that pops up and you just can’t seems to hit that next level.
- These tips are for you if you struggle with fear and doubt in your business.
- These tips are for you if you work and work, but feel like it is always one step forward and two steps back.
It was 1 am on a Thursday night, and all I could think was “What the hell was I doing?”
Lesson 1: The fire-walk is giant metaphor for achieving goals.
LESSON 2: The fire-walk taught me look at where I am going and not where I am.
New here? Check out some of my previous high performer blogs.
THIRD (most importantly): Mindset work is key to success.
So, friends in short my experience walking the fire, is all about mindset. You have to prepare your mind, step forward with purpose and intent, and and keep your eyes on the end goal. If you take that to other areas of your life. You will see your success unleashed.
What part of today’s blog spoke to you? Go with your gut. The part of you when you were reading that said… yep that is me.
Ready to learn more about unleashing your success?
I’ve helped women entrepreneurs like you learn all about ending the mental stress and struggles that comes with building a business, so you can:
- Feel confident in your choices and decisions for your life and business.
- Develop a step by step plan and get unstuck, so you can renew your mindset, stop stressing, and finally get stuff done.
- Feel focused and more confident as you show the world you do have what it takes.
- Experience a more balanced life and renew your mind, so you can feel like the best version of yourself in both business and your family.
Now is your time to make your dreams a reality!
Truth is that building a strong confident mindset, reducing stress, and learning to anchor habits into long term actions is the KEY to building a money making business.
Here is what you do…
Until Next week. Go grab your dreams and don’t let go.
Congratulations on deciding to reach for your dreams. It’s your time! I am so excited that you are showing up for yourself by reading my blog. It is my hope that my blog posts will inspire you and give you simple practical steps to rock your best life.
Who is this blog for:
- Women that are working hard to grow their online business.
- They have a product or service that they have created and they are working to bring it to the world.
- Women that are setting goals, but are struggling to make them become a reality.
- Women that although the are go getters and do all the right things, they have some mindset issues or limiting beliefs that seem to be holding them back.
- Women that are want to transform their life and business, and Sister, they are willing to chase the moon to do it.
- Women that sometimes get stressed and overwhelmed to the point that their personal life and business seem to suffer.
- Women that are determined to not stay in that stress and overwhelm, but are ready to uncover what is holding them back so they can move forward.
- Women that may have some old habits they want to break, and in turn build new habits that will last.
Who am I?
I am Angela Naumann, boymom, bookie nerd, and amateur wine taster. I’ve been married for over 20 years and love to go on adventures with my family.
After 20+ years of my own entrepreneurial and personal growth journey, I became a life coach for women that sometimes needed a “Yoda” in their life.
I help the female entrepreneur that is setting big audacious goals, but struggling to make them a reality. Which leaves them feeling stressed out, not getting stuff done, wondering how to balance life while not be a moody witch.
With a practical step by step strategy, I guide you to uncover what is stopping you, build confidence with a step by step system that is unique to them and their business So, they can uplevel their life and unleash their success. Basically together we unleash your success!!
I’m excited to be on this journey with you!
What people are saying….
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I had my first call with Angela. I’d had group coaching calls for programs that I was in before, but I’d never had a 1-on-1 call with a life coach. From the start, Angela and I hit it off, there was no awkwardness for either of us and, from my perspective I didn’t feel guarded at all (which isn’t typical for me).
We got to know each other a bit and then dove into the questions. Many of these questions are questions that I’d heard before, and some I’ve even asked myself and journaled on, but Angela knew just the right way to ask the next level of those questions to get things to “click”. In just an hour together I had so many take-aways and 2 pages of notes!!
I was literally holding back tears (the good kind) because I FINALLY felt a relief – or freedom – that I didn’t even know was missing. In the few days after our call, because of our call, I had some amazing breakthroughs that have already contributed to me leveling up in my life and my business.
If you’re stuck, if you’re spinning your wheels like I was, I recommend working with Angela. She not only knows the entrepreneurial life herself, but she’s got the credentials and knowledge on the coaching side of things to help you get through those limiting beliefs, set some big goals, take action to achieve those goals, and next-level your life.