Ready to Confidently BE a Client Magnet? Hell Yes!
Building a business shouldn’t be this hard. Wanna be fully booked with a waiting list of people that want to work with you? Here’s the deets. Learn the real reasons you aren’t attracting clients, yet.
Are you done with all hey girl messages and hunting people down just to try and get a new customer or client?
We all are! You do not have to do that. And I’m going to talk to you about what you need to do for that.
So on a scale of one to 10, how much do you want to be a client magnet? I expect to see some 10s in there. You did not tune in here today if you are not at 10 and if you don’t want to be a client magnet. So we got to understand the mistakes that we are making because that is the essential first step.
You’re in the right place if:
- you are tired of the trash talking inner mean girl limiting your success.
- you want to get more clients without the hustle.
- you have one struggle after another that pops up and you just can’t seems to hit that next level no matter how hard you try.
- you struggle with fear and doubt in your business, and you need that inner mean girl to just shut up and let you be awesome.
- you work and work, but feel like it is always one step forward and two steps back.
- you have half *ss habits that are holding you back, you know they are there, but haven’t been able to replace them long term.
- You want to be more confident in business and in life.
- You are ready to BE a 6 figure earner.
Research tells us that our brain produces two different signals when we make a mistake. Right. The first signal I call the oh crap signal, that’s when you’re…oh, crap I made a mistake. It’s immediate. Just like that. And it lets you know something’s wrong.
A lot of us, we get it in our gut. Right. How did we get it down deep in the gut that. Oh, crap. Right. Is hurt. You feel it.
The second signal comes right after that. The second signal is a more conscious signal. Right. Oh, crap, it’s unconscious. Your body just makes out. Oh, no signal.
But then we have a conscious thought, a conscious signal in our brain where we get to either go, I’m going to learn from this or we go into fear and maybe we hide from it or something like that.
So we have a choice to either learn from it or not.
So think about it like this.
When my kids were learning to walk, right. Cute little chubby legs, gosh you just want to squeeze it. But they’re walking. They’re pulling up, right? Then they’re falling down.
It’s then they get the oh, crap signal. They may be wimper a little bit, but what do they do? They try again because the urge to stand is stronger than the oh crap signal.
They make the choice to do it again. And what starts happening is their brain starts figuring out what mistakes it made. And adjusting it figures out what mistakes it made on balancing.
Finally, the body starts making the adjustments that the brain has determined that it needs to make in order to be successful.
Let’s dive down deep and explore one of the main of the mistakes that we make.
You’re marketing to the wrong people.
We’ve all done this! It’s about needing to niche down…to get specific.
I remembered how when I was new it felt scary to niche down.
We feel like when we nitch down that we’re gonna lose potential business.
But here’s what I found.
If you’re really seeking to talk to your soulmate clients and you’re wanting to draw in and become a client magnet, then they have to know that you are talking straight to him.
So we have to find that way to market to the to the right people so they know you are speaking to them.
Part of that is realizing who you are, what you have to offer and who you can solve a problem for, right?
Who do you want to work with?
Think of it this way. If you have a product for cat owners and you can passionately talk to people who only own dogs, but they’re not going to buy from you.
However when you talk to people who love cats, your chances of selling your products are higher with the people who love cats.
1. Ask Yourself, “What are your talents and skills that you’re good at.”
Be honest with yourself on this one because the answers to this is neccessary for the next couple of questions.
Be sure it is what you are good at and not just wish you were good at. If you are unsure, ask a friend.
2. Out of the above talents and skills, what do you enjoy doing most?
If your heart and brain aren’t in the same place, then they’re in conflict with each other, which means you’re out of alignment.
When you body and mind are not in alignment then you will be working against yourself and that’s when I would see my clients and even myself start self sabotaging.
3. Of those talents and skills you enjoy, what do people need?
If one of your talents is picking up thing with your toes, you may not have a needed skill in the market.
However, by doing a bit of maket research you will help narrow down exactly what your audience is focus on.
Key take aways from your research will be:
- the problems they have
- the solutions they are looking for
- the language they use to describe it all
4. Next, ask yourself what will people pay big money for?
Most ideas can make some money on the small scale, but what has the potential to grow big. What is scalable for the long term?
If this first reason you aren’t attracting clients, yet speaks to you, then grab the rest of the reasons, plus 5 strategies to overcome them, so you can start being a magnet!
Silence Your Mean Girl and Start Natually Attracting Clients, Now!
Ready to stop the doubt & start confidently attracting clients?
Take the time to identify what’s important now so you don’t get lost later.
What part of today’s blog spoke to you? Go with your gut. The part of you when you were reading that said… yep that is me.
Ready to learn more about unleashing your success and getting your inner critic to stop sabotaging you??
I’ve helped women entrepreneurs like you learn all about ending the mental stress and struggles that comes with building a business, so you can:
- Feel confident in your choices and decisions for your life and business.
- Develop a step by step plan and get unstuck, so you can renew your mindset, stop stressing, and finally get stuff done.
- Feel focused and more confident as you show the world you do have what it takes.
- Experience a more balanced life and renew your mind, so you can feel like the best version of yourself in both business and your family.
Now is your time to make your dreams a reality!
Truth is that building a strong confident mindset, reducing stress, and learning to anchor habits into long term actions is the KEY to building a money making business.
Here is what you do…
Until Next week. Go grab your dreams and don’t let go.
Life Coach to the Female Entrepreneur that is ready to transform her life!
Congratulations on deciding to reach for your dreams. It’s your time! I am so excited that you are showing up for yourself by reading my blog. It is my hope that my blog posts will inspire you and give you simple practical steps to rock your best life.
Who is this blog for:
- Women that are working hard to grow their online business.
- They have a product or service that they have created and they are working to bring it to the world.
- Women that are setting goals, but are struggling to make them become a reality.
- Women that although the are go getters and do all the right things, they have some mindset issues or limiting beliefs that seem to be holding them back.
- Women that are want to transform their life and business, and Sister, they are willing to chase the moon to do it.
- Women that sometimes get stressed and overwhelmed to the point that their personal life and business seem to suffer.
- Women that are determined to not stay in that stress and overwhelm, but are ready to uncover what is holding them back so they can move forward.
- Women that may have some old habits they want to break, and in turn build new habits that will last.
Who am I?
I am Angela Naumann, boymom, bookie nerd, and amateur wine taster. I’ve been married for over 20 years and love to go on adventures with my family.
After 20+ years of my own entrepreneurial and personal growth journey, I became a life coach for women that sometimes needed a “Yoda” in their life.
I help the female entrepreneur that is setting big audacious goals, but struggling to make them a reality. Which leaves them feeling stressed out, not getting stuff done, wondering how to balance life while not be a moody witch.
With a practical step by step strategy, I guide you to uncover what is stopping you, build confidence with a step by step system that is unique to them and their business So, they can uplevel their life and unleash their success. Basically together we unleash your success!!
I’m excited to be on this journey with you!