Confidence! We all want it when it comes to our business, because those that have are like magnets for all success. It is the key to being a fully booked coach, a speaker on stage, having sold out programs. Friend, confidence is so much more than motivation and tips.
The deal it is not a thing you get or achieve. It is a process of BECOMING..
If you don’t project that you believe in yourself then how are others supposed to believe in you?
I found myself wondering this as I stared in the mirror. It was night time, I was getting ready for bed, and after slipping on my gown, I took a long look in the mirror.
My launch that day had flopped. I mean shitshow flopped. I had spent 1200 in ads for my webinar and had had less than 30 people register to attend the even. A fraction of them showed up and no sales where made.
I wasn’t worried about telling my husband, or paying bills. I was curious what this meant for my business. Was it my message? Was it me? Was it my niche? Was it something in my mindset?
I had been down the personal growth and business building journey before, so I was really seeking to evaluate in a somewhat positive way, “What the hell happened with this launch?”
Finally after a lot of soul searching, medication and to be honest wine, I came to the conclusion, it was my confidence.
I wasn’t feeling my message, my niche or who I was being. All of that knocked my normally solid confidence down a peg.
That when I realized being confident wasn’t a thing. It was a process. I just had to get back on the path.
You’re in the right place if:
- you are tired of the trash talking inner mean girl limiting your success.
- you want to get more clients without the hustle.
- you have one struggle after another that pops up and you just can’t seems to hit that next level no matter how hard you try.
- you struggle with fear and doubt in your business, and you need that inner mean girl to just shut up and let you be awesome.
- you work and work, but feel like it is always one step forward and two steps back.
- you have half *ss habits that are holding you back, you know they are there, but haven’t been able to replace them long term.
- You want to be more confident in business and in life.
- You are ready to BE a 6 figure earner.
Today my friend, I want to share with you the “Unique Process of Becoming Confident” in hopes that it helps you take steps on to your own confidence journey that ends in being fully booked with clients, sold out programs, and loving the life and business you are leading.
Most people think that confidence is something you achieve. If you do X, Y, Z you will reach confidence level. It is seen almost like steps on a ladder.
But the truth is confidence is more like a long winding path with valleys, mountains and curves. It is a process of becoming.
- Identify what is not serving you. Example Fear of Making hosting a challenge
- Decide if you want to keep it. – Yep, it’s simple. Do you want to keep feeling fear or do you want to feel confident? It sound silly, but honestly many people are comfortable in their fear and don’t really want a change. You have to want it to make it happen.
- Release what doesn’t serve you
- Voice what thought is behind the fear, past, feeling etc.that is holding you back. Example: Last time I hosted a challenge I had no sales.
- Replace the thought with one that will drive you toward a feeling of confidence. Example: I am in the learning process. This time when I host a challenge I will do some things different and see how it goes. It is about showing up, not perfection.
- Step out in Courage – Put an action in to support the new thought
- Build your Capabilities – practice and practice the action until you start to feel the fear fade and the spark of confidence grow. Expect the Change, and keep focused on the new positive thought and feeling of confidence.
This is the basic process. As a coach there are parts of this I dive deep into for results, but this is the foundation need to begin your process of becoming confident.
Is your confidence level sabotaging your business???
Isn’t it time to silence your inner mean girl and shift into being the courageous and confident CEO of your life and business.
Grab your downloadable .pdf guide to gain…
- Learn what’s holding you back from hitting your goals. (hint…It’s not what you think.)
- Discover the habits you need to stop NOW before you tank your biz.
- 5 Steps to move from being self critical to Confident CEO so you can attract biz in a natural and fun way.
Confidence Week is Here! Have you registered yet?
Is your Confidence Level Killing Your Business?
Get 3 Rock Solid Strategies to Move from Struggling Self Critic to Confident Kick Ass CEO of your Business, all FREE!
Get the dets here: www.confidenceweek.com
Here is what you do…
Until Next week. Go grab your dreams and don’t let go.
Congratulations on deciding to reach for your dreams. It’s your time! I am so excited that you are showing up for yourself by reading my blog. It is my hope that my blog posts will inspire you and give you simple practical steps to rock your best life.
Who is this blog for:
- Women that are working hard to grow their online business.
- They have a product or service that they have created and they are working to bring it to the world.
- Women that are setting goals, but are struggling to make them become a reality.
- Women that although the are go getters and do all the right things, they have some mindset issues or limiting beliefs that seem to be holding them back.
- Women that are want to transform their life and business, and Sister, they are willing to chase the moon to do it.
- Women that sometimes get stressed and overwhelmed to the point that their personal life and business seem to suffer.
- Women that are determined to not stay in that stress and overwhelm, but are ready to uncover what is holding them back so they can move forward.
- Women that may have some old habits they want to break, and in turn build new habits that will last.
Who am I?
I am Angela Naumann, boymom, bookie nerd, and amateur wine taster. I’ve been married for over 20 years and love to go on adventures with my family.
After 20+ years of my own entrepreneurial and personal growth journey, I became a life coach for women that sometimes needed a “Yoda” in their life.
I help the female entrepreneur that is setting big audacious goals, but struggling to make them a reality. Which leaves them feeling stressed out, not getting stuff done, wondering how to balance life while not be a moody witch.
With a practical step by step strategy, I guide you to uncover what is stopping you, build confidence with a step by step system that is unique to them and their business So, they can uplevel their life and unleash their success. Basically together we unleash your success!!
I’m excited to be on this journey with you!