Have you thought to yourself, “There has to be a path to consistent business growth?” Why can some people create success no matter what they do and other struggle?
We all want to know the perfect tip or idea to building a successful team that is growing and thriving. In this blog I share 4 major pitfalls I was consistently making and the solutions to consistent success in your business growth.
Pin this blog and get ready to create your success. Free Download on the Mindset of High Achievers: www.freemindsetcheatsheet.com
Listen to this weeks blog on the Unleash Your Success Podcast!
You’re in the right place if:
- you are a network marketer working to grow a business while working a 9 to 5
- have goals and need some clarity because you have spent all your time floating around from marketing system to marketing system.
- you have one struggle after another that pops up, and you just can’t seems to hit that next level no matter how many people you talk to
- you struggle with fear and doubt in your business and wish it was fun instead.
- you work and work, but feel like it is always one step forward and two steps back.
- you feel like a moody witch with your family because of the stress of working full time will building a real business. No simple side gig here.
- you are struggling with a slow business and don’t know why. Do you think to yourself, “It seems so easy for everyone else.”
- you are ready to build a successful network marketing business that you can be proud of.
Most people think to create success in your NWM business you only need to be consistent everyday.
But I get it. Everyone says that you just have to be consistent grow your team in NWM, so it’s easy to believe.
BUT, if that we’re true then everyone who works their business daily would be successful. And, all the successful people would work everyday.
And we all know that’s not the case. In fact if you keep holding this belief you could actually PREVENT yourself from reaching the level of revenue that you need and want. You could actually keep your team from growing.
Friend, is this you?
- Are you wondering if the long hours you are putting in are worth it because you are seeing little to no progress?
- Do you feel rejected when reach out to prospects and only hear crickets?
- Are you so stressed from the slow business that your moody and witchy with your family?
I remember feeling that way too! What I wanted instead was to:
- Work less hours, get more done and see major progress in my business.
- I wanted to not only feel confident, but for others to see that confidence in me and be attracted to what I had to offer.
- I wanted to enjoy growing my business, while I actively lived a life I was passionate about.
I needed something to change. Can you relate?
When I was first bitten by the bug to work a network marketing business. I did so much the wrong way. I was “working”. I was consistently busy, but my results, while better than many, where not significant enough to help me hit the rank I wanted and take in the revenue I dreamed of.
Pitfall 1: I was consistently trading time for money.
Twenty years ago, instead of scrolling Facebook and trying to engage in conversations, I was walking around in stores. I was looking for opportunities to “warm chatter” or start a friendly conversation with women that could possibly be an idea client.
The problem was I would spend 45 minutes walking around the mall and only talk to 3-5 people. Everyone once in a while I might get a number and be able to carry the conversation further into parties and products.
Similarly, now days, networkers and online entrepreneurs will scroll Facebook and Instagram hoping to connect with others. It looks different, but its pretty much the same.
The sad part is that this is worse than trading time for money! It is trading time for the hope for money.
Friend we all have to get to the place where you trade value for money. This shift alone is transformative.
Pitfall 2: I was consistently engaged in busy work.
I would put in hours and hours at my business, but didn’t actually make the sales. I was organizing my inventory, reading a personal growth book, maybe even practicing my class.
What I was not doing was talking to prospective clients. I was not booking classes or having one-on-one conversations about my business with someone that needed more money in their month.
I needed to be creating results.
Pitfall 3: I was consistently unconfident.
Until I hit my 40s I struggled in the confidence department.
I had it in some areas, but not all especially in my business and ability to grow a company.
Then I had a few realizations when it came to my business.
First, I remembered that I was smart and liked to learn new things.
Once I owned that, I knew I could build the skills needed to grow a business. I believed that to be true about me.
So I began working on my skills. It took time, patience and a lot of grace. But eventually I began building up my business skills. Skills like connecting with clients , giving speeches, and writing good copy for my blog.
Building my capabilities in the different skill areas of my business unleashed the confidence I needed.
Pitfall 4 I consistently let failure knock me down.
Similarly to struggling with confidence I struggled from the challenges that came with business building. My problem was that I did not know how to fail forward.
I was looking a “locked doors” (no’s, missed goals, and MIA recruits) as failures on my part. I saw them as a reflection of me.
Thoughts like these would go through my head with each bump in the road.
- I keep doing this wrong.
- It seems so easy for everyone else.
- This wasn’t meant to be.
- I’m not good at this.
- What’s wrong with me.
I had to get these thoughts in control. Once I learned and applied the method for reframing thoughts to all the limiting beliefs that were continually popping up in my head, I started to see challenges differently.
Challenges and failures became opportunities to try again, tweak what I was doing, and take a step closer to success.
Friend, success is on the other side of the failures.
Growing through failure is what unlocks your success.
“I was hesitant to start “another program” for fear of yet another failure. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly Angela was able to help me change that mindset. It means so much to have someone like her by my side because she can actually relate to so many of my struggles. Her passion for helping others was immediately evident and put me at ease speaking openly. She helped me to dig deep and get to the root of so many struggles, some I wasn’t even aware of. I especially liked that she tailored our sessions to my personal needs and goals. I’ve learned so much about myself in the last 12 weeks that will serve me greatly for years to come. Thanks to Angela I no longer feel powerless.”
So now do you see why I don’t 100% agree that consistency is key to growing your business? You have to be consistent with the right things.
1.Get consistent with the right mindset.
Having the right mindset is work through limiting beliefs, and building confidence. When you stop believing the lies you tell yourself and you start working with confidence that you will be a different type of entrepreneur. You will be the top team builder that attracts people with your confidence.
Plus with the right mindset, you will learn how to handle the challenges that come up, so they are nothing more than a bump on the road to success.
2. Consistently work with success habits that create a result.
Success habits are the secret sauce to success after mindset. These are the common habits that we see top achievers do. They are not trivial activities like checking email, but the Vital activities that move you toward a goal.
For example, when you work to create a result such as book a class, write a blog, host a party etc. your productivity and results goes up and you will start to see traction in your business.
3. Consistently Balance Work and Life.
I want to add this in because if your mindset is right and you have amazing work habits, but still don’t make time for living, what would it all be for.
Remember friends we are not creating a “JOB” with your network marketing career. You are creating a new lifestyle.
This has to include time to yourself, family time and work. Doing this from when your business is new and growing is just as important as when you have reached the top.
NOW Consistency will work. Consistency with the right mindset and the right habits, the right balance in life will mean the right results. Once you have all three of these aspects “consistently” in your business, you will Unleash Your Success.
Check out these blog articles to help you crack your code on success.
Secrets to Getting Unstuck
Affirmations that Work
How to Set Goals You’ll Actually Follow
Confidently Reach Business Goals
Unique Habis to Confidently Unleash Your Success
Top Secrets to Create a High Performance Mindset
So, friends the key to an awesome business is cracking your code for success. Mindset, personal growth and habits are just the foundation of that. When you really start to search for the keys to your business growth you will find all the doors will open to you.
What part of today’s blog spoke to you? Go with your gut. The part of you when you were reading that said… yep that is me.
Ready to learn more about unleashing your success?
I’ve helped women entrepreneurs like you learn all about ending the mental stress and struggles that comes with building a business, so you can:
- Feel confident in your choices and decisions for your life and business.
- Develop a step by step plan and get unstuck, so you can renew your mindset, stop stressing, and finally get stuff done.
- Feel focused and more confident as you show the world you do have what it takes.
- Experience a more balanced life and renew your mind, so you can feel like the best version of yourself in both business and your family.
Now is your time to make your dreams a reality!
Truth is that building a strong confident mindset, reducing stress, and learning to anchor habits into long term actions is the KEY to building a money making business.
Here is what you do…
Until Next week. Go grab your dreams and don’t let go.
Congratulations on deciding to reach for your dreams. It’s your time! I am so excited that you are showing up for yourself by reading my blog. It is my hope that my blog posts will inspire you and give you simple practical steps to rock your best life.
Who is this blog for:
- Women that are working hard to grow their networking business.
- They have a product or service that they are working to bring to the world.
- Women that are setting goals, but are struggling to make them become a reality.
- Women that although the are go getters and do all the right things, they have some mindset issues or limiting beliefs that seem to be holding them back.
- Women that are want to transform their life and business, and Sister, they are willing to chase the moon to do it.
- Women that sometimes get stressed and overwhelmed to the point that their personal life and business seem to suffer.
- Women that are determined to not stay in that stress and overwhelm, but are ready to uncover what is holding them back so they can move forward.
- Women that may have some old habits they want to break, and in turn build new habits that will last.
Who am I?
I am Angela Naumann, boymom, bookie nerd, and amateur wine taster. I’ve been married for over 20 years and love to go on adventures with my family.
After 20+ years of my own entrepreneurial and personal growth journey, I became a life coach for women that sometimes needed a “Yoda” in their life.
I help the female networking and entrepreneur that is setting big audacious goals, but struggling to make them a reality. Which leaves them feeling stressed out, not getting stuff done, wondering how to balance life while not be a moody witch.
With a practical step by step strategy, I guide you to uncover what is stopping you, build confidence with a step by step system that is unique to them and their business So, they can uplevel their life and unleash their success. Basically together we unleash your success!!
I’m excited to be on this journey with you!
What people are saying….
If you’re stuck, if you’re spinning your wheels like I was, I recommend working with Angela. She not only knows the entrepreneurial life herself, but she’s got the credentials and knowledge on the coaching side of things to help you get through those limiting beliefs, set some big goals, take action to achieve those goals, and next-level your life.