As a part of growing your health coaching business, we all want to increase our client attraction. After all if you don’t have paying clients, then you have a hobby not a career. Today, let’s explore some tips, ideas, resources, and tools you can use to market, inspire, and increase new client attraction.
I remember when I first became a health coach. I am talking the time period after my freebie clients (friends and family) when I had to move into attracting “real” clients. I was a mixture of emotions. Both fear and excitement filled me up. At least at the beginning.
Time went by. I had nibbles, but nothing to the level that I wanted. “What the fuck was happening?” I thought just putting myself out there on live videos and posting would start the ball rolling. Sadly, it didn’t.
I knew I should be reaching out more by messenger and DM, but after years of doing it the wrong way in network marketing, I was afraid. I dreaded sending the cut and paste “hey girl” messages, I feared making connections that I knew I needed.
There had to be something missing that I could implement and add to give the leverage I needed in a way that would easy, authentic and not sleazy! If a way to naturally attract clients was out there I was going to figure it out!
You’re in the right place if:
- you are tired of the trash talking inner mean girl limiting your success.
- you want to get more clients without the hustle.
- you have one struggle after another that pops up and you just can’t seems to hit that next level no matter how hard you try.
- you struggle with fear and doubt in your business, and you need that inner mean girl to just shut up and let you be awesome.
- you work and work, but feel like it is always one step forward and two steps back.
- you have half *ss habits that are holding you back, you know they are there, but haven’t been able to replace them long term.
- You want to be more confident in business and in life.
- You are ready to BE a 6 figure earner.
Here is what you need to know! There is a real way to attract clients to you in a way that feels easy, natural and authentic. Today I will share you with 10 Unique Tips to Increase Client Attraction.
The Problem with Attracting Clients (Attraction Marketing)
The problem with organically and naturally attracting clients for the longest time was thought to just make friends online, and do some live videos letting the potential client know you are there. Be visible.
You may have thought sending unsolicited messages about your service was the only way.
You know both ways suck big time and don’t work.
Here’s the deal… the gist of the problem is a lot of people focus on the “attraction” part client building because it sounds “easy” and “safe” to do. The problem is that they don’t focus on the “marketing” part as well.
What we are learning from research is “Clients today are bombarded with articles, speeches and seminars that contain generalities and do not distinguish the author or presenter from any of his or her competent competitors,” (David Maister, Former Harvard Business School Professor)
So what do you do to stand out and attract a client when there is so much noise on social media that can make you feel invisible?
Let’s dive down deep and explore 10 Unique Tips to Attracting Clients
Tip 1: Give Value Up front – they want value, not just some so so information, but real value. They key is to give the what but not the how. Make them reach out to you for the deeper how to solve the problem. Don’t tell them how to change their mindset around drinknig water, give them reasons they need to be drinking the water. Make them want it, and then offer the how in a coaching session.
Tip 2: Know their hot buttons – What is it that they are struggling with? What issues keep coming up for them. Think of it this way. If you ideal client is struggling with body image and you continue to talk about healthy recipes, then you will lose their attention.
Tip 3: Be Visible Where they are – You have to go to where they are! Are they on Pinterest, IG or FB? Perhaps they in the local mom’s group you are already a member of. It is not about them coming to you, but you being where they are.
Tip 4: Know the words they use – Using their language and key words is a sure fire way to connect your message to their needs. It has to be in their words, not in your “professional” language. Think of it like this. You might say “intuitive eating”, but they say listening to their body. Think,”Which would hit their hot button best?”
Tip 5: Build relationships – You knew this was a part of it. But here is the deal, you don’t have to attract 1000 people today. Just start with build 10 relationships then maybe 15. What is a normal amound of connection you could make and actually remember names and info about that person. It’s like meeting them at a party. Get to know them a bit and make connections. Share what you have in common. I like to think of it as helping someone see if we could be friends in real life. If the answer is yes, then I build that relationship.
Tips 1-5 were all external, but you will be doing yourself and your business a disservice if you ignore the internal.
Tip 6: Own your Thougths – Thoughts are powerful. They create your world. If you have lots of struggles and negativity, most likely a lot of that is generated from your own thoughts and actions. Learning to chose your thoughts and feelings, so you have the actions you need for success is critical. If you don’t know how to stop the negative or critical talk that is holding you back, reach out, I’ll help ya.
Tip7: Overcome Fears – Similarly, you have learn to overcome any fears that are sabotaging your or holding you back from reaching the level of success that is possible for you. Common fears I see among health coaches are:
- Imposter Syndrome – Do ever think, “I’m not expert enough”
- Fear of Failure – Do ever think, “I always fail. I just don’t want to fail at this too.”
- Fear of Success – Do ever think, “What will happen if I succeed? My life will change too much. I’m not sure if I want that deep down.”
- Perfectionism – Fear of acceptance – Do ever think, “If I mess this up what will people think…”, “I know they are talking about me and making fun of my new adventure in coachingo, so I have to be extra on point with everything.” or “If it isn’t perfect people will judge me.” “
Any of these and dozens of more fears and limiting beliefs can stall out your success. It’s your job to overcome them, so you can make giant steps forward.
Tip8: Be courageous – Let’s be honest. It take a shit load of courage to start a coaching practice and stand out from the crowd. You want success and a fully booked client list, well that mean putting yourself out there. Period. So if you are struggling feeling the courage, then sis, you need to put your big girl panties on and step into being courageous.
Tip9: Be Confident – Have you ever met someone that was so self confident (not arrogant) that they seemed to glow with confidence in a way that seemed to attract people to them like a moth to a flame. That is what true confidence does. It draws people to you. It helps you move from fear into certainty. Confidence helps others belive you and buy into what you are saying. It helps strangers see you as the expert. So a a business woman/ health coach confidence is your foundation for naturally attracting clients.
The deal with this is you can’t fake it till you make it. Nope, people can tell. You have to actually become confident. Go think is that is not hard to do if you know the right strategies to build it. (Want the deets? Connect with me and let you in on the secret! ?)
Tip10: Don’t go it alone – This is a huge one! Friend you are a coach for women that don’t want to go their health journey alone. Women that know they need something more than what they are able to do on their own. They need your expertise, your support, your accountablity, your system.
You know the difference with a coach vs. yourself is you speed up the process. Just like it works that way for your clients, it would be that way for you.
Is it possible that you need that too when it comes to becoming a courageous and confident CEO health coach? Wouldn’t it be easier to overcome your limiting beliefs and fears with the guidence of someone that has done it and has a proven method? If not what will you do to step into the mindset you need to attract clients to you?
Lots to think about there, but the real question is do you want things to stay are the way they are or are you ready to step up your game?
Take the time to identify what’s important now so you don’t get lost later.
What part of today’s blog spoke to you? Go with your gut. The part of you when you were reading that said… yep that is me.
Ready to learn more about unleashing your success and getting your inner critic to stop sabotaging you??
I’ve helped female health coaches like you learn all about ending the mental stress and struggles that comes with building a business, so you can:
- Feel confident in your choices and decisions for your life and business.
- Develop a step by step plan and get unstuck, so you can renew your mindset, stop stressing, and finally get the fully booked client list you want.
- Feel focused and more confident as you show the world you do have what it takes.
- Experience a more balanced life and renew your mind, so you can feel like the best version of yourself in both business and your family.
Now is your time to make your dreams a reality!
Truth is that building a strong confident mindset, reducing stress, and learning to anchor habits into long term actions is the KEY to building a money making coaching practice.
Silence Your Mean Girl and Start Natually Attracting Clients, Now!
Ready to stop the doubt & start confidently attracting clients?
Need More? Here is what you do…
Until Next week. Go grab your dreams and don’t let go.
Life Coach to the Female Entrepreneur that is ready to transform her life!
Congratulations on deciding to reach for your dreams. It’s your time! I am so excited that you are showing up for yourself by reading my blog. It is my hope that my blog posts will inspire you and give you simple practical steps to rock your best life.
Who is this blog for:
- Women that are working hard to grow their online business.
- They have a product or service that they have created and they are working to bring it to the world.
- Women that are setting goals, but are struggling to make them become a reality.
- Women that although the are go getters and do all the right things, they have some mindset issues or limiting beliefs that seem to be holding them back.
- Women that are want to transform their life and business, and Sister, they are willing to chase the moon to do it.
- Women that sometimes get stressed and overwhelmed to the point that their personal life and business seem to suffer.
- Women that are determined to not stay in that stress and overwhelm, but are ready to uncover what is holding them back so they can move forward.
- Women that may have some old habits they want to break, and in turn build new habits that will last.
Who am I?
I am Angela Naumann, boymom, bookie nerd, and amateur wine taster. I’ve been married for over 20 years and love to go on adventures with my family.
After 20+ years of my own entrepreneurial and personal growth journey, I became a life coach for women that sometimes needed a “Yoda” in their life.
I help the female entrepreneur that is setting big audacious goals, but struggling to make them a reality. Which leaves them feeling stressed out, not getting stuff done, wondering how to balance life while not be a moody witch.
With a practical step by step strategy, I guide you to uncover what is stopping you, build confidence with a step by step system that is unique to them and their business So, they can uplevel their life and unleash their success. Basically together we unleash your success!!
I’m excited to be on this journey with you!