Unleash Your Success Podcast Presents:
Episode 39 – Becoming the Hero of Your Own Journey
Becoming the Hero of Your Own Journey
In This Episode
I used to think I had to hustle my ass off to make it happen.
I was doing the webinars, running ads, emailing my list, blogging, podcasting, SEO, live videos, daily posting, group interaction, summit guest spots…. you name it.
Then My biz bestie invited me to Intuition Week with Emily Aarons.
It was like the light if heaven started shining down on me.
This was what I needed in my biz.
Me. I needed more me in my business.
I had spent so much energy looking to what the others, the experts, said I should do that I unclear about what was right for me.
Not just unclear, I was so out of alignment with myself I couldn’t even see a vision for my future. I was driving blind through my business.
It was with this realization that I stopped looking outside of myself for the answers. Instead I started meditating (again), started journaling on those meditations, and started listening to my intuition.
When this happen, my world shifted.
I started feeling joy and happiness internally. I was liking myself again.
I stopped the overwhelming, stressful hustle and started looking to what I loved in my business.
I looked to what I was good at, what made me smile.
started seeking fun and enjoyment in my business not anxiety and worry.
I started looking at who do I GET to be.
This brought the changes I needed.
- New clients,
- New ideas
- Higher Prices
- Increased Following
- Found My Message (that before had been blurred)
- More laughter and less moody mama
- More fun in my live videos
- Social Posts that reflected me and weren’t salesy.
- Connections and Conversations without Cold DMs
I had found my grove.
I found a way to be the hero of my own journey.
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!
FB Group: Female Coach Connection
Is your confidence level sabotaging your business???
Isn’t it time to silence your inner mean girl and shift into being the courageous and confident CEO of your life and business.
Grab your downloadable .pdf guide to gain…
- Learn what’s holding you back from hitting your goals. (hint…It’s not what you think.)
- Discover the habits you need to stop NOW before you tank your biz.
- 5 Steps to move from being self critical to Confident CEO so you can attract biz in a natural and fun way.
Curious about Working with Me? Book a free strategy call to see if coaching is your next best step:: https://calendly.com/angelanaumanncoaching/freecoaching
If you enjoyed this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your instagram stories and tag me. @angela_naumann
- Facebook Friends – Reach out! https://www.facebook.com/AngelaNaumannCoaching
Did you know that success starts on the inside?
- I believe that to BE a successful entrepreneur and networker you have to develop the mindset for a high achiever. This means telling your inner mean girl to shut the f*ck up.
- This is why I have created my 5 Steps to Silencing Your Inner Mean Girl Guide. This is designed to help you step into the mindset of the high performer and start cracking your unique code for success. I want to show you how to manage that inner critic, so you can start to think, act and and get the results of the high perform www.silenceyourmeangirl.com
- The best part, it is absolutely free. Just visit, www.silenceyourmenagirl.com and grab your copy today. Friend it is your time to unleash your success.
I am a certified life coach and high performance mentor to women building their dream career and life. I help them implement a step by step system to:
- Stop the Trash Talk in your head that is making you crazed
- Break through the glass ceiling you put on yourself (grab a hammer!), so you can reach the goals that always seem just out of reach. (Hello 6 figures)
- Manage the mean girl in your head so you can actually start hitting the big goals that just always seem out of reach. (B*tch Doesn’t Stand a Chance)
- Get clarity on your future, stopping the confusion on what to do next
- Ditch the overwhelm for harmony so you can actually enjoy the journey.
- Ditch the “I’m not good enough.” witchy inner critic so you can attract your soul mate clients and customers to you
- Find freedom from people pleasing, perfectionism and being a control freak. (Don’t just hide the crazy, be free!)
- Build a life you don’t need to numb your way through
- Drop the half-*ss habits that are sabotaging your business and establish success habits that will actually move you into high performance.
- Move into a high achievers mindset and start BEing a Courageous, Confident Coach of your life!
New Episodes Weekly
Live Every Tuesday
Want to Be a Guest?
Come Onto the Show