Unique Habits to Confidently Unleash Your Success
5 min. Read
Online Women Entrepreneurs!
are a go getter that has big dreams
are a woman willing to do the work to accomplish her goals
have habits that are holding you back from fulling reaching your goals
are wanting to establish new habits to go to the next level of your business
keep setting goals, but haven’t seen the achievement that you want to see
feel like your success is trapped inside of you and your ready share it with the world
Unique Habits to Confidently Unleash Your Success
Organize your time / Block Schedule
Similarly I started delegating activities where I could. An example of this habit in my life was hiring a virtual assistant to set up my Active Campaign mail automation path. I’m decent with technology, good actually, but when I switched from Mail Chimp, I found myself unsure of the new system. Instead of spending 8 hours figuring it all out myself, I paid someone that to do it in 3 hours. It saved me hours of time and frustration that I was able to spend engaged in more productive activities.
Sometimes one of the hardest habits to implement in your business is to eliminate things that are not serving you or your business. This could be to no longer watch Netflix on the nights you have set aside for working. It could be turning off your social media alerts when you are typing your blog. Each of of us have different distractions that slow down or stop our productivity. With some reflection, you can discover what is stopping you from having the success you want.
Say No, Nicely
Sometimes we just have to say no when so many requests are coming in to you. If you don’t learn to say no, you will find yourself doing things that will slow down your productivity. The good news it you can say no nicely, but firmly. A simple, “Congratulations of the fun program event you are putting together. Unfortunately, my schedule is full at that time. However, I wish you the best on your event.” They don’t have to know your schedule is blocked off for self care, time in the back yard with your kids, or to write on your blog. This really is simply getting in the habit of honoring how you have blocked off your schedule.
Honor Your Niche
Be Uniquely You
When we are new to business it is so easy to imitate the exciting successful leaders of the industry. However sister, I want to encourage you to be uniquely. Get in the habit now of being who you are. Your audience follows you for you and how you help them.
- Feel confident in your choices and decisions for your life and business.
- Develop a step by step plan and get unstuck, so you can stop stressing, and finally get stuff done.
- Feel focused and more confident as you show the world you do have what it takes.
- Experience a more balanced life and renew your mind, so you can feel like the best version of yourself in both business and your family.
Now is your time to make your dreams a reality!
Truth is that building a strong confident mindset, reducing stress, and learning to anchor habits into long term actions is the KEY to building a money making business.
Here is what you do…
Until Next week. Go grab your dreams and don’t let go.
Certified Life Coach to the Female Entrepreneur
Congratulations on deciding to do this for yourself. It’s your time! I am so excited that you are showing up for yourself by reading my blog. It is my hope that my blog posts will inspire you and give you simple practical steps to rock your best life.
Who is this blog for:
- Women that are working hard to grow their online business.
- They have a product or service that they have created and they are working to bring it to the world.
- Women that although the are go getters and do all the right things, they have some mindset issues or limiting beliefs that seem to be holding them back.
- Women that are want to transform their life and business, and Sister, they are willing to renew their mind to do it.
- Women that get stressed and overwhelmed to the point that their life and business seem to suffer.
- Women that are determined to not stay in that stress and overwhelm, but are ready to uncover what is holding them back so they can move forward.
- Women that may have some old limiting habits they want to break, and in turn build new habits that will last.
Who am I?
I am Angela Naumann, boymom, bookie nerd, and amateur wine taster. I’ve been married for over 20 years and love to go on adventures with my family.
After 20+ years of my own entrepreneurial and personal growth journey, I became a life coach for women that sometimes needed a “Yoda” in their life.
I help the female entrepreneur that is stressed out, not getting stuff done, wondering how to balance life while not be a moody witch. With a practical step by step plan, I guide you to renew your mind, build confidence, and balance life. So you can stop stressing and get stuff done, feel stronger, and more confident as you show the world you do have what it takes.
I’m excited to be on this journey with you!
What people are saying….
“I’m nearing the end of my 12 week program, and although I was hesitant to open up and dig deep, I’m glad I did this! Angela has helped me peel back the layers to discover what’s been holding me back in progressing in my health journey. My mindset has done a complete 180! I don’t let food control my life, and it no longer hinders other areas outside of my health. I feel confident in making healthy choices, and that hasn’t always been the case. I’m beyond thankful for Angela and the encouragement she has given me. Putting all of her practices in place have truly helped me transform my health, and I’m thrilled for a healthier and happier me!”Kelsey