Having Purpose in Your Business with Molly Stillman
In this episode we dive in to finding purpose with your business. Molly Stillman of Still Being Molly blog and Business with Purpose Podcast shares how she grew from a quiet blogger to a full time business CEO with a purpose.
Molly Stillman is the founder and creator of Still Being Molly, a life and style blog started in 2007, and the host of the Business with Purpose podcast. With over 600,000 readers in the last year, stillbeingmolly.com has become a trusted community for women, especially moms, who love everything from ethical style and clean beauty, to parenting and real food, to serving in their communities and making the world a better place. Her true passion lies in helping inspire women to know that they were created on purpose, with a purpose, and for a purpose. Molly has had the honor of collaborating with well-known brands such as Stitch Fix, Target, Elegantees, The Root Collective, Sseko Designs, CAUSEBOX, Noonday Collection, and more. Molly is honored to have been featured in such publications and media as US News & World Report, Scary Mommy, Fashion Revolution’s Zine “Loved Clothes Last”, The 700 Club, North State Journal, Cary Magazine, and was named as one of “the Carolina’s 75 Most Stylish People” by Carolina STYLE Magazine. She is a wife, mama, dog mom, a loud laugher, lover of Jesus, Diet Coke and all of the Chipotle burritos. You can find her on the internets at http://www.stillbeingmolly.com
Connect With Molly Here:
Want to join my ethical brand directory? Suggesting a guest for the Business with Purpose Podcast? Want to join the Purchase with Purpose Facebook community? You’re in the right place. http://eepurl.com/dxGGHr
Did you know that success starts on the inside?
- I believe that to BE a successful entrepreneur and networker you have to develop the mindset for a high achiever. This means telling your inner mean girl to shut the f*ck up.
- This is why I have created my 5 Steps to Silencing Your Inner Mean Girl Guide. This is designed to help you step into the mindset of the high performer and start cracking your unique code for success. I want to show you how to manage that inner critic, so you can start to think, act and and get the results of the high performer. Grab my cheatsheet here: www.silenceyourmeangirl.com
- The best part, it is absolutely free. Just visit, www.silenceyourmenagirl.com and grab your copy today. Friend it is your time to unleash your success.
I am a certified life coach and high performance mentor to women building their dream career and life. I help them implement a step by step system to:
- Stop the Trash Talk in your head that is making you crazed
- Break through the glass ceiling you put on yourself (grab a hammer!), so you can reach the goals that always seem just out of reach. (Hello 6 figures)
- Manage the mean girl in your head so you can actually start hitting the big goals that just always seem out of reach. (B*tch Doesn’t Stand a Chance)
- Get clarity on your future, stopping the confusion on what to do next
- Ditch the overwhelm for harmony so you can actually enjoy the journey.
- Ditch the “I’m not good enough.” witchy inner critic so you can attract your soul mate clients and customers to you
- Find freedom from people pleasing, perfectionism and being a control freak. (Don’t just hide the crazy, be free!)
- Build a life you don’t need to numb your way through
- Drop the half-*ss habits that are sabotaging your business and establish success habits that will actually move you into high performance.
- Move into a high achievers mindset and start BEing a Courageous, Confident Curvy CEO of your life!
Grab my Silence Your Mean Girl Cheatsheet Here: www.SilenceYourMeanGirl.com
Free Facebook Group to Connect with other Female Entrepreneurs in the Female Entrepreneurs Connection Group Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/463767070896919/
Wanna Work with Me? Schedule a free 30 min. strategy session to see if you an are coaching match. https://calendly.com/angelanaumanncoaching/freecoaching
If you enjoyed this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Leave us a review on iTunes and then take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram stories and tag me. @angela_naumann
We are having a free give away of my 1 Free Membership to My Success Academy. To be entered into to the drawing, just leave a review on iTunes between now and New Years Day 2020.